Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards
For 73 years, our Brotherhood Sisterhood Awards have honored those leaders who, in their own lives, embrace the tenets of NCCJ’s work to make St. Louis a community where all people are valued and respected.
Join us Tuesday, June 12, 2018, 6:00pm at Bissinger’s Caramel Room, when will will bestow six awards to individuals and organizations whose work demonstrates exemplifies positive change for diversity, inclusion, and equity.
The 2018 honorees are:
- Lifetime Achievement: Dr. Donald M. Suggs, St. Louis American Newspaper
- Zack Boyers, U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
- Holocaust Museum & Learning Center, accepted by Jean Cavender
- Sharon Harvey Davis, Ameren
- Steve Lipstein, BJC HealthCare (retired)
- Jason Q. Purnell, PhD, MPH, Washington University in St. Louis